VIVE XR Suite overview
VIVE XR Suite
- Can one account purchase multiple licenses for multiple users?
- I've purchased multiple licences, how can I assign them to other users?
- Can I change payment methods after I place my order? How?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- How do I upgrade to VIVE XR Suite Pro?
- Can I use VIVE XR Suite apps with first-party app users?
- Which devices does VIVE XR Suite support?
- Can I use single sign-on for all devices?
- How do I access VIVE XR Suite on my devices?
- Signing in to VIVE Sessions for the first time
- Ways to collaborate in VIVE Sessions
- Creating your avatar in VIVE sessions
- Hosting a session
- Creating an event with VIVE Sessions
- Inviting people to your events
- Joining a session
- What you can do in sessions and events
- For help and support with VIVE Sessions
- Contact Us
Launching apps with single sign-on
VIVE XR Suite apps support single sign-on (SSO) with a VIVE Business account.
- In the desktop app, click on an app in your library. If this is your first time using the desktop app, you will need to sign in with your VIVE Business account.
- In your library, mouse over the app you want to run, and then click Play. If it hasn't been installed yet, click Download to download and install it.
- Click Play to run the app. Some apps may require additional steps to sign in.
Tip: This topic covers signing in on a computer. To find out how to use other devices, see How do I access VIVE XR Suite on my devices?.