VIVE XR Suite overview
VIVE XR Suite
- Can one account purchase multiple licenses for multiple users?
- I've purchased multiple licences, how can I assign them to other users?
- Can I change payment methods after I place my order? How?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- How do I upgrade to VIVE XR Suite Pro?
- Can I use VIVE XR Suite apps with first-party app users?
- Which devices does VIVE XR Suite support?
- Can I use single sign-on for all devices?
- How do I access VIVE XR Suite on my devices?
- Signing in to VIVE Sessions for the first time
- Ways to collaborate in VIVE Sessions
- Creating your avatar in VIVE sessions
- Hosting a session
- Creating an event with VIVE Sessions
- Inviting people to your events
- Joining a session
- What you can do in sessions and events
- For help and support with VIVE Sessions
- Contact Us
Getting started with VIVE XR Suite
Subscribe to VIVE XR Suite Pro for access to the full range of features. Free plans still need to complete the checkout process.
- In your web browser, navigate to the VIVE Business AppStore.
- Sign in with your existing VIVE Business account, or create a new one by clicking Sign Up
- Navigate to VIVE XR Suite, and then choose your plan.
- Enter a promo code if available, and then click Checkout. If your computer came preinstalled with a desktop app, there may be a promo code available from your manufacturer. You can enter it here.
Once you've completed your purchase, you'll see a dialogue with information about how to access your apps.
- If your computer came with a desktop app, use that app.
- If you don't have a desktop app, download VIVE Business desktop app.
- If you're an IT manager, you can view and manage licenses from VIVE Business Device Management System. See I've purchased multiple licences, how can I assign them to other users?
- From your desktop app, go to My Library > All Apps, mouseover the app you want to install, and then click Download.