VIVE XR Suite overview
VIVE XR Suite
- Can one account purchase multiple licenses for multiple users?
- I've purchased multiple licences, how can I assign them to other users?
- Can I change payment methods after I place my order? How?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- How do I upgrade to VIVE XR Suite Pro?
- Can I use VIVE XR Suite apps with first-party app users?
- Which devices does VIVE XR Suite support?
- Can I use single sign-on for all devices?
- How do I access VIVE XR Suite on my devices?
- Signing in to VIVE Sessions for the first time
- Ways to collaborate in VIVE Sessions
- Creating your avatar in VIVE sessions
- Hosting a session
- Creating an event with VIVE Sessions
- Inviting people to your events
- Joining a session
- What you can do in sessions and events
- For help and support with VIVE Sessions
- Contact Us
Creating your avatar
Each meeting participant has their own avatar. You can choose a preset avatar in VIVE Sync, or create a custom avatar using the VIVE Sync Avatar Creator app.
Here's how to create a custom avatar:
iOS device, find and install the
VIVE Sync Avatar Creator app from your app store.
Tip: You can also download the APK for Android devices by going to https://sync.vive.com/, signing in, and downloading the APK from your profile page.
- Open the app on your device.
- Sign in with your HTC Account.
Follow the onscreen instructions to take a selfie and customize your avatar.
- When you're done, tap the Upload icon . Your avatar will then be uploaded to your HTC Account.
Tip: To modify your avatar, open the VIVE Sync Avatar Creator app on your phone, make any necessary changes, and upload the avatar again.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.