VIVE XR Suite overview
VIVE XR Suite
- Can one account purchase multiple licenses for multiple users?
- I've purchased multiple licences, how can I assign them to other users?
- Can I change payment methods after I place my order? How?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- How do I upgrade to VIVE XR Suite Pro?
- Can I use VIVE XR Suite apps with first-party app users?
- Which devices does VIVE XR Suite support?
- Can I use single sign-on for all devices?
- How do I access VIVE XR Suite on my devices?
- Signing in to VIVE Sessions for the first time
- Ways to collaborate in VIVE Sessions
- Creating your avatar in VIVE sessions
- Hosting a session
- Creating an event with VIVE Sessions
- Inviting people to your events
- Joining a session
- What you can do in sessions and events
- For help and support with VIVE Sessions
- Contact Us
How do I access VIVE XR Suite on my devices?
PC and PC VR
Once you have purchased VIVE XR Suite, you will receive an email inviting you to download the VIVE Business desktop app. If your computer came with a desktop app, you don't need to download anything else.
After you install and launch the desktop app, you will see each XR Suite app in your library. Select any app to start download and installation. Once installation is complete, launch the app from your library.
Once you have purchased VIVE XR Suite, sign in to your VR headset with a VIVE Business account that has a valid license. Download and install the assigned app. You can launch it when installation is complete.
VIVE Sync and VIVE Sessions both have web clients. The VIVE Sync web client allows you to create meetings and manage content. The VIVE Sessions web client additionally allows you to modify your profile, manage groups, create events, and store media.
Android-based mobile devices
VIVE Sync has an Android™ app, which is available from the Google Play Store.
iOS-based mobile devices
VIVE Sync has an iOS app, which is available from the Apple App Store.