About VIVE Sync
Organizing and managing meetings
Presenting to your audience
Tools you can use
Using VIVE Sync on your PC and mobile device
Solutions and FAQs
- How many people can join a VIVE Sync meeting?
- What devices are compatible with VIVE Sync?
- Can people using different VR headsets join the same VIVE Sync meeting?
- Is VIVE Sync compatible with Oculus VR headsets?
- What languages does VIVE Sync support?
- What are the system requirements for using VIVE Sync with a PC VR headset?
- What is the VIVE Sync Avatar Creator app, and where can I find it?
- What types of files can I share during a VIVE Sync meeting?
- Why can't I sign in to the VIVE Sync website on iPad or iPhone?
- How do I send feature requests, feedback, and suggestions to the VIVE Sync team?
- What ports must the network administrator enable for VIVE Sync?
VIVE Sync meetings
- Can I book VIVE Sync meetings from Outlook?
- I was invited to a VIVE Sync meeting. How do I join?
- Why aren't some meetings listed on the Agenda panel in the VIVE Sync lobby?
- How do I upload files to a meeting room?
- How do I import 3D models into VIVE Sync?
- I uploaded a 3D model, but I couldn't open it in the meeting room. Why?
- What's the difference between Host code and Guest code?
- Where and for how long are uploaded files stored in VIVE Sync?
- Can I record VIVE Sync meetings?
- How long are screenshots and meeting minutes available after the meeting ends? How do I download them?
- Contact Us
Presenting web content
With the Web Browser, access websites, bookmark webpages, and play streaming videos. You can present to your audience what you're viewing on the browser.
- Open the Sync Menu, and then select Web Browser.
You can do the following:
- Select a bookmark that links to the website or web service you want to visit.
- Point at the search bar to open a keyboard and enter the URL of the website you want to visit.
Open the Web Browser again from the Sync Menu to access another website or web service. You can open several windows at the same time.
You can move, resize, and share a browser window. To find out how, see Working with content windows.
Note: Meeting participants will be able to hear the audio from your shared browser only when you're streaming from YouTube or Vimeo. If you share a video from other streaming services, they will see the video but not hear the audio.