About VIVE Sync
Organizing and managing meetings
Presenting to your audience
Tools you can use
Using VIVE Sync on your PC and mobile device
Solutions and FAQs
- How many people can join a VIVE Sync meeting?
- What devices are compatible with VIVE Sync?
- Can people using different VR headsets join the same VIVE Sync meeting?
- Is VIVE Sync compatible with Oculus VR headsets?
- What languages does VIVE Sync support?
- What are the system requirements for using VIVE Sync with a PC VR headset?
- What is the VIVE Sync Avatar Creator app, and where can I find it?
- What types of files can I share during a VIVE Sync meeting?
- Why can't I sign in to the VIVE Sync website on iPad or iPhone?
- How do I send feature requests, feedback, and suggestions to the VIVE Sync team?
- What ports must the network administrator enable for VIVE Sync?
VIVE Sync meetings
- Can I book VIVE Sync meetings from Outlook?
- I was invited to a VIVE Sync meeting. How do I join?
- Why aren't some meetings listed on the Agenda panel in the VIVE Sync lobby?
- How do I upload files to a meeting room?
- How do I import 3D models into VIVE Sync?
- I uploaded a 3D model, but I couldn't open it in the meeting room. Why?
- What's the difference between Host code and Guest code?
- Where and for how long are uploaded files stored in VIVE Sync?
- Can I record VIVE Sync meetings?
- How long are screenshots and meeting minutes available after the meeting ends? How do I download them?
- Contact Us
Booking a meeting room from the lobby
When you're using VIVE Sync on your headset, you can create an instant meeting from the lobby.
- In the Agenda panel, squeeze the Trigger while pointing at the + button.
- Choose a room. Enter the details of your meeting such as the subject, date, and start and end time.
- When you're ready to book, select Book Meeting.
When the room ID is displayed, select
Access the meeting by selecting it from the Agenda panel.
Note: You need to go to the Sync website and access the meeting from the calendar to share the meeting information.
From the webpage, click Copy and then paste the information in your email. The meeting link and invitation will be pasted, ready to be sent to your invitees.