Nothing's in my cart
- VIVE Focus 3 features
- What's inside the box?
- About the VIVE Focus 3 headset
- Charging the headset
- Putting on the headset
- Wearing the headset with glasses
- About the VIVE Focus 3 controllers
- Charging the controllers
- Setting up VIVE Focus 3 for individuals, teams, and small businesses
- Inserting a storage card
- Setting up your headset for business and enterprise
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Setting up your play area
- Pairing controllers
- Signing in with your HTC account
- Launching and closing apps
Getting the most out of your headset
- Getting titles from VIVE Business AppStore
- Downloading and installing VR titles on the headset
- Hand tracking
- Setting up multiple play areas
- Taking screenshots and screen recordings
- Transferring screenshots and screen recordings to your computer
- Copying files between the headset and external storage
- Casting your screen
- Installing APK files on the headset
- About cleaning and disinfecting VIVE Focus 3
- Setting a device passcode
- Connecting to a Wi-Fi network
- Adding a VPN
- Adjusting audio settings
- Choosing a display mode
- Pairing Bluetooth devices
- Setting up and using Kiosk mode
- Installing system and firmware updates
- Uninstalling content
- Connecting to the internet through USB tethering
- Resetting VIVE Focus 3 (factory reset)
- What is VIVE Manager?
- What phones does VIVE Manager support, and how do I get it?
- What languages does VIVE Manager support?
- Pairing VIVE Manager with VIVE Focus 3
- Casting the headset to your phone
- How do I install system updates from VIVE Manager?
- How do I uninstall VIVE Manager from my Android phone?
- How do I uninstall VIVE Manager from my iPhone?
Solutions and FAQs
- What do the buttons on the headset do?
- What do the LEDs on the battery mean?
- What do the controller buttons do?
- What does the LED on the controllers mean?
- How do I check the power level of my controllers?
- What should I do if I can't see my controllers in VR?
- What do I do if my content crashes?
- What do I do if my headset isn't responding?
- Contact Us
Copying files between the headset and external storage
You can copy files between VIVE Focus 3 and external storage such as a storage card or USB storage device.
Here's how to copy screenshots and screen recordings from the headset to external storage:
Insert a storage card, USB storage device, or both.
- To find out how to insert a storage card, see Inserting a storage card.
- To use a USB storage device such as a thumb drive, connect it to the USB port on the right side of your headset.
- Put on your headset.
- Go to Settings > Storage > File browser.
- If you connected a USB storage device, you'll see the Found a USB storage dialog box. Select Open.
- Open the Captures folder.
- Press the Trigger while pointing at the Select button.
- Select each of the files that you want, or select all files.
- Select the Copy button.
When prompted, confirm the destination storage—storage card or USB drive—where to copy the files to.
Note: Files will be copied to the root folder of the external storage.
With the File browser, you can also copy files from external storage to the headset. Files can only be copied to the Downloads folder on the headset.