Nothing's in my cart
- VIVE Focus 3 features
- What's inside the box?
- About the VIVE Focus 3 headset
- Charging the headset
- Putting on the headset
- Wearing the headset with glasses
- About the VIVE Focus 3 controllers
- Charging the controllers
- Setting up VIVE Focus 3 for individuals, teams, and small businesses
- Inserting a storage card
- Setting up your headset for business and enterprise
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Setting up your play area
- Pairing controllers
- Signing in with your HTC account
- Launching and closing apps
Getting the most out of your headset
- Getting titles from VIVE Business AppStore
- Downloading and installing VR titles on the headset
- Hand tracking
- Setting up multiple play areas
- Taking screenshots and screen recordings
- Transferring screenshots and screen recordings to your computer
- Copying files between the headset and external storage
- Casting your screen
- Installing APK files on the headset
- Cleaning and disinfecting VIVE Focus 3
- Setting a device passcode
- Connecting to a Wi-Fi network
- Adding a VPN
- Adjusting the power frequency
- Choosing a display mode
- Adjusting audio settings
- Pairing Bluetooth devices
- Setting up and using Kiosk mode
- Installing system and firmware updates
- Uninstalling apps
- Connecting to the internet through USB tethering
- Resetting VIVE Focus 3 (factory reset)
- What is VIVE Manager?
- What phones does VIVE Manager support, and how do I get the app?
- What languages does VIVE Manager support?
- Pairing VIVE Manager with a new headset
- Casting the headset to your phone
- How do I install system updates from VIVE Manager?
- How do I uninstall VIVE Manager from my Android phone?
- How do I uninstall VIVE Manager from my iPhone?
Mobile Device Management (MDM)
Solutions and FAQs
- What do the buttons on the headset do?
- What do the LEDs on the battery mean?
- What do the controller buttons do?
- What does the LED on the front side of the headset indicate?
- What does the LED on the controllers mean?
- How do I check the power level of my controllers?
- What should I do if I can't see my controllers in VR?
- What do I do if my content crashes?
- What do I do if my headset isn't responding?
- Contact Us
Pairing VIVE Manager with a new headset
You can pair VIVE Manager with several headsets and manage them in one place.
Here's how to pair a new headset:
In the headset, go to Settings and select
Connectivity, and then select
Pair next to
Phone pairing (VIVE Manager).
A dialog box will appear, showing a device number.Note: The device number will be used to create the device name for your headset in VIVE Manager.
- Launch VIVE Manager on your phone.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap the down arrow to open the devices dropdown menu and select Pair new headset.
- On the Welcome screen, select VIVE Focus 3.
Set up new device and then tap
If several headsets are found, select the device name of the headset you want to pair.
When you see the screen that shows
VIVE Manager is connecting to your headset, wait for the
Pair headset screen to appear.
Check if the pairing code in
VIVE Manager matches the one displayed in the headset, and then press the Headset button.
- Follow the onscreen instructions in VIVE Manager to finish setting up the headset.