Nothing's in my cart
VIVE Business Streaming
Solutions and FAQs
- VIVE Business Streaming doesn't want to launch on my computer. What can I do?
- I've started streaming but I don't see anything in the headset except for a loading animation. What should I do?
- My computer doesn't recognize the headset and the USB icon on VIVE Business Streaming console is gray. What can I do?
- I can't get wireless streaming to work, what can I do?
- Can I do mixed reality (MR) with PC VR titles?
- How do I show others what's inside the headset while doing wireless streaming?
- After starting my streaming session on my headset, I see a green screen. What should I do?
- VIVE Business Streaming can't update successfully. What should I do?
- Can I assign a fixed VIVE Business Streaming server IP address to my headset?
- How do I make VIVE Business Streaming communicate through Windows Defender Firewall?
- What should I do if I have trouble running OpenXR titles?
- What do I do if controllers don't work properly when streaming apps?
- Does the VIVE Streaming Cable provide power to the headset?
- How do I improve VIVE Business Streaming performance?
- I'm experiencing some content jittering when streaming, what can I do?
- The content seems to be stuttering a lot and the streaming experience is not what I was expecting. What can I do?
- How do I adjust graphic preferences for VIVE Business Streaming?
- Why am I experiencing stuttering in my PC VR streaming session while using VIVE Ultimate Tracker?
- Why doesn't my streaming session start right away and I see a "Preparing VIVE Ultimate Trackers" message every time?
Facial and hand tracking
- Are hand tracking and VIVE Wrist Tracker supported by VIVE Business Streaming?
- How do I turn on facial and eye tracking in VIVE Business Streaming?
- Do PC VR apps support facial and eye tracking over VIVE Business Streaming?
- What should I do if facial and eye tracking are not working?
- What should I do if eye and facial tracking are not working properly in VRChat?
- How do I set up full-body tracking in VRChat?
- What facial expressions does VIVE Business Streaming support?
- Can I do a wired streaming session with facial and eye tracking using VIVE Focus 3?
- I'm seeing an error "No supported GPU found", what should I do?
- In SteamVR, I see an error "Wrong video card." What should I do?
- When I launch VIVE Business Streaming on the computer, I see an error that says "No VIVE Business Streaming driver found." What should I do?
- What do the error codes and messages mean? What can I do?
- Contact Us
What should I do if facial and eye tracking are not working?
If facial and eye tracking are not working when streaming PC VR apps using VIVE Business Streaming, check the following.
- Make sure the facial and eye trackers are properly installed on the headset.
- Make sure the VIVE Focus 3 software is updated to version 5.0.999.646 or later. If you're using VIVE XR Elite, make sure its software is updated to version 1.0.999.540 or later.
- Make sure the VIVE Business Streaming console on your computer is updated to version 1.09 or later.
- Install the VIVE Business Streaming app on the headset using the VIVE Business Streaming console.
- Check that the PC VR app were developed using supported SDKs. See Do PC VR apps support facial and eye tracking over VIVE Business Streaming? for details.
- Make sure your SR Runtime version is 126.96.36.199 or later. To update SR Runtime to the latest version, download the VIVE software from the VIVE website or Steam.
- You can also refer to the VIVE Focus 3 Eye Tracker User Guide and VIVE Full Face Tracker User Guide for more tips on resolving tracking issues.
If you're running OpenXR titles, check the following:
- In the VIVE Business Streaming console, go to Settings > Advanced, and then click Register under OpenXR to register required OpenXR API layers.
- If you're still having problems running OpenXR titles, see What should I do if I have trouble running OpenXR titles?.