Nothing's in my cart
VIVE Business Streaming
Solutions and FAQs
- VIVE Business Streaming doesn't want to launch on my computer. What can I do?
- I've started streaming but I don't see anything in the headset except for a loading animation. What should I do?
- My computer doesn't recognize the headset and the USB icon on VIVE Business Streaming console is gray. What can I do?
- I can't get wireless streaming to work, what can I do?
- Can I do mixed reality (MR) with PC VR titles?
- How do I show others what's inside the headset while doing wireless streaming?
- After starting my streaming session on my headset, I see a green screen. What should I do?
- VIVE Business Streaming can't update successfully. What should I do?
- Can I assign a fixed VIVE Business Streaming server IP address to my headset?
- How do I make VIVE Business Streaming communicate through Windows Defender Firewall?
- What should I do if I have trouble running OpenXR titles?
- What do I do if controllers don't work properly when streaming apps?
- Does the VIVE Streaming Cable provide power to the headset?
- How do I improve VIVE Business Streaming performance?
- I'm experiencing some content jittering when streaming, what can I do?
- The content seems to be stuttering a lot and the streaming experience is not what I was expecting. What can I do?
- How do I adjust graphic preferences for VIVE Business Streaming?
- Why am I experiencing stuttering in my PC VR streaming session while using VIVE Ultimate Tracker?
- Why doesn't my streaming session start right away and I see a "Preparing VIVE Ultimate Trackers" message every time?
Facial and hand tracking
- Are hand tracking and VIVE Wrist Tracker supported by VIVE Business Streaming?
- How do I turn on facial and eye tracking in VIVE Business Streaming?
- Do PC VR apps support facial and eye tracking over VIVE Business Streaming?
- What should I do if facial and eye tracking are not working?
- What should I do if eye and facial tracking are not working properly in VRChat?
- How do I set up full-body tracking in VRChat?
- What facial expressions does VIVE Business Streaming support?
- Can I do a wired streaming session with facial and eye tracking using VIVE Focus 3?
- I'm seeing an error "No supported GPU found", what should I do?
- In SteamVR, I see an error "Wrong video card." What should I do?
- When I launch VIVE Business Streaming on the computer, I see an error that says "No VIVE Business Streaming driver found." What should I do?
- What do the error codes and messages mean? What can I do?
- Contact Us
How do I set up full-body tracking in VRChat?
After setting up VIVE Business Streaming, your headset, and trackers, you can set up full-body tracking in VRChat. Here's how:
- On your PC, look at the SteamVR window and check that your headset, controllers, and trackers are being tracked.
- In your headset, launch VRChat.
- In your VRChat World, go stand in front of the full-length mirror.
- Open the Quick Menu by pressing the Y button on the controller.
- In the Launch Pad tab, select Calibrate FBT. You’ll see your avatar in a T-pose and white balls on the avatar’s body. The white balls represent the trackers attached to your body.
- Move your body to line up the trackers with the corresponding body parts on your avatar.
- Match up your hands to your avatar's hands and press both controller triggers.
Important: If you have VIVE Full Face Tracker attached to your VIVE XR Elite or VIVE Focus 3 Eye Tracker and VIVE Facial Tracker attached to your VIVE Focus 3, you need to enable Open Sound Control (OSC) in VRChat to track facial expressions. To enable OSC, press and hold the Y button on the left controller to open the Action Menu. Then select Options > OSC > Enabled.