Nothing's in my cart
Starting a streaming session using VIVE Streaming Cable
It's easy to start streaming SteamVR content with VIVE Business Streaming.
Make sure your VIVE Streaming Cable, computer, and headset have been prepared before trying to start a session.
- Make sure VIVE Business Streaming is installed and running on your computer, and that your headset is on.
VIVE Streaming Cable to your headset, and then connect it to a USB 3.0 port on your computer.
Note:If the headset is not recognized by the computer, USB icon is gray in the VIVE Business Streaming console, try these:
- Unplug, and then plug the VIVE Streaming Cable again to the USB 3.0 port.
- Try connecting the VIVE Streaming Cable to a different USB 3.0 port on your computer.
- Wear your headset.
Choose USB mode dialog box, select
VIVE Business Streaming.
Note: If you accidentally selected Take no action, go to your library in the lobby, and select VIVE Business Streaming.
- Press the SteamVR dashboard. button on the controller to open the
- Select the VR content you want to stream.
When you're done, you can quit VIVE Business Streaming just like any other title by pressing the on your controller, and then selecting Back to lobby.