Nothing's in my cart
Starting a wireless streaming session
It's easy to start a wireless streaming SteamVR content with VIVE Business Streaming.
Make sure your computer and headset have been prepared before trying to start a session.
- Make sure VIVE Business Streaming is installed and running on your computer, and that your headset is on.
- Connect your computer directly to your Wi-Fi router using an ethernet cable.
- Wear your headset.
Turn on the Wi-Fi on the headset and connect it to the same network as your computer.
Important: The headset and computer must be connected to the same network for wireless streaming to work.
Go to your library in the lobby, and then select
VIVE Business Streaming.
- The first time you do wireless streaming, you need to update VIVE Business Streaming. Sign in using your HTC Account and update VIVE Business Streaming when you see the update notification appear on the VIVE Business Streaming tile.
- Make sure to always update VIVE Business Streaming when an update is available to get the best wireless streaming performance.
Select Streaming PC, select the computer you want to stream content from.
Important: The headset and computer must be connected to the same network for the computer to appear in Select Streaming PC.
- Press the SteamVR dashboard. button on the controller to open the
- Select the VR content you want to stream.
When you're done, you can quit VIVE Business Streaming just like any other title by pressing the on your controller, and then selecting Back to lobby.