Nothing's in my cart
VIVE Business Streaming
Solutions and FAQs
- I've started streaming but I don't see anything in the headset except for a loading animation. What should I do?
- When I launch VIVE Business Streaming on the computer, I see an error that says "No VIVE Business Streaming driver found." What should I do?
- How do I make VIVE Business Streaming communicate through Windows Defender Firewall?
- I can't get wireless streaming to work, what can I do?
- How do I show others what's inside the headset while doing wireless streaming?
- I'm seeing an error "No supported GPU found", what should I do?
- I'm experiencing some content jittering when streaming, what can I do?
- My computer doesn't recognize the headset and the USB icon on VIVE Business Streaming console is gray. What can I do?
- VIVE Business Streaming doesn't want to launch on my computer. What can I do?
- After starting my streaming session on my VIVE Focus 3, I see a green screen in the headset. What should I do?
- The content seems to be stuttering a lot and the streaming experience is not what I was expecting. What can I do?
- In SteamVR, I see an error "Wrong video card." What should I do?
- Is there a way not to mirror the audio from the headset?
- The sound in the headset stutters and sounds distorted and garbled. What should I do?
- I've started streaming content but I don't hear any sound
- The audio sounds broken and there's a lot of noise. What should I do?
- Does the VIVE Streaming Cable provide power to the headset?
- VIVE Business Streaming can't update successfully. What should I do?
- What do the error codes and messages mean? What can I do?
- Are hand tracking and VIVE Wrist Tracker supported by VIVE Business Streaming?
- Can I assign a fixed VIVE Business Streaming server IP address to my VIVE Focus 3?
- How do I improve VIVE Business Streaming performance?
- How do I adjust graphic preferences for VIVE Business Streaming?
- What should I do if I have trouble running OpenXR titles?
- Contact Us
What should I do if I have trouble running OpenXR titles?
If you're having problems running OpenXR™ titles with VIVE Business Streaming, check the SteamVR settings.
Make sure VIVE Business Streaming is running on both your headset and computer and that the headset is detected in the SteamVR window.
- On your computer, open SteamVR settings.
- Under Advanced Settings, click Show.
- Click Developer.
Current OpenXR Runtime is set to
Current OpenXR Runtime is not set to
SET STEAMVR AS OPENXR RUNTIME.
- Run the OpenXR title again.