Nothing's in my cart
VIVE Business Streaming
Solutions and FAQs
- VIVE Business Streaming doesn't want to launch on my computer. What can I do?
- I've started streaming but I don't see anything in the headset except for a loading animation. What should I do?
- My computer doesn't recognize the headset and the USB icon on VIVE Business Streaming console is gray. What can I do?
- I can't get wireless streaming to work, what can I do?
- Can I do mixed reality (MR) with PC VR titles?
- How do I show others what's inside the headset while doing wireless streaming?
- After starting my streaming session on my headset, I see a green screen. What should I do?
- VIVE Business Streaming can't update successfully. What should I do?
- Can I assign a fixed VIVE Business Streaming server IP address to my headset?
- How do I make VIVE Business Streaming communicate through Windows Defender Firewall?
- What should I do if I have trouble running OpenXR titles?
- What do I do if controllers don't work properly when streaming apps?
- Does the VIVE Streaming Cable provide power to the headset?
- How do I improve VIVE Business Streaming performance?
- I'm experiencing some content jittering when streaming, what can I do?
- The content seems to be stuttering a lot and the streaming experience is not what I was expecting. What can I do?
- How do I adjust graphic preferences for VIVE Business Streaming?
- Why am I experiencing stuttering in my PC VR streaming session while using VIVE Ultimate Tracker?
- Why doesn't my streaming session start right away and I see a "Preparing VIVE Ultimate Trackers" message every time?
Facial and hand tracking
- Are hand tracking and VIVE Wrist Tracker supported by VIVE Business Streaming?
- How do I turn on facial and eye tracking in VIVE Business Streaming?
- Do PC VR apps support facial and eye tracking over VIVE Business Streaming?
- What should I do if facial and eye tracking are not working?
- What should I do if eye and facial tracking are not working properly in VRChat?
- How do I set up full-body tracking in VRChat?
- What facial expressions does VIVE Business Streaming support?
- Can I do a wired streaming session with facial and eye tracking using VIVE Focus 3?
- I'm seeing an error "No supported GPU found", what should I do?
- In SteamVR, I see an error "Wrong video card." What should I do?
- When I launch VIVE Business Streaming on the computer, I see an error that says "No VIVE Business Streaming driver found." What should I do?
- What do the error codes and messages mean? What can I do?
- Contact Us
Are hand tracking and VIVE Wrist Tracker supported by VIVE Business Streaming?
Both hand tracking and VIVE Wrist Tracker are natively supported by VIVE Business Streaming starting from version 1.07.
- In the VIVE Business Streaming console, open settings and go to Input.
- Under Tracking, select or clear the Hand tracking option to enable or disable hand tracking.
- If you're using a
VIVE Wrist Tracker, do one of the following:
- Select the
VIVE Wrist Tracker for hand tracking option to enhance hand tracking precision and reliability through the
VIVE Wrist Tracker.
Important: Hand tracking must also be selected.
- Clear the Use VIVE Wrist Tracker for hand tracking option to use VIVE Wrist Tracker to track objects, similar to how you would with VIVE Tracker (3.0).
- Select the Use VIVE Wrist Tracker for hand tracking option to enhance hand tracking precision and reliability through the VIVE Wrist Tracker.