Nothing's in my cart
Marker-based tracking features
Tools and applications
Marker-Based Location Sharing setup
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing
- Creating ArUco markers for Marker-Based Location Sharing
- Aligning the height of a virtual scene using an ArUco marker
- Moving a user to a specific point in a virtual scene
- Running Marker-Based Location Sharing with VIVE Business Streaming
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (AIO)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (PC VR)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing JSON files
LBE Mode/LBE Hybrid Mode setup
LBE map configuration
Marker-Based Drift Prevention and Marker-Based Relocation setup
Marker-Based Scene Alignment setup
Simulator VR Mode setup
- Setting up Simulator VR Mode
- Pairing VR controllers with a headset
- Pairing wrist trackers with a headset
- Installing an anchor controller or tracker in a VR simulator
- Coordinate alignment
- Anchor controller and tracker origin points
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using a VR controller
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using an ArUco marker
- Simulator VR Mode FAQs
- Contact Us
Marker-Based Drift Prevention
Maintain tracking accuracy in the play area by creating ArUco markers with predefined distance relationships.
Inside-out tracking systems are prone to scaling issues because there is no reference for pose estimation. Marker-Based Drift Prevention keeps a headset aligned with the positional coordinates of the virtual map used for the play area. The headset maintains tracking accuracy in the play area based on a set of ArUco markers with predefined distance relationships.
Multiple sets of ArUco markers can be connected to provide wide coverage across a dynamic environment that includes interior walls or room dividers. Headsets will automatically correct any positional drift that's occurred during play.
In addition, markers generated for Marker-Based Drift Prevention can also be used for Marker-Based Relocation, which helps restore a headset's position after powering on or waking from standby mode. See Marker-Based Relocation for details.
For details on setting up Marker-Based Drift Prevention, see Marker-Based Drift Prevention and Marker-Based Relocation setup.