Nothing's in my cart
Marker-based tracking features
Tools and applications
Marker-Based Location Sharing setup
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing
- Creating ArUco markers for Marker-Based Location Sharing
- Aligning the height of a virtual scene using an ArUco marker
- Moving a user to a specific point in a virtual scene
- Running Marker-Based Location Sharing with VIVE Business Streaming
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (AIO)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (PC VR)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing JSON files
LBE Mode/LBE Hybrid Mode setup
LBE map configuration
Marker-Based Drift Prevention and Marker-Based Relocation setup
Marker-Based Scene Alignment setup
Simulator VR Mode setup
- Setting up Simulator VR Mode
- Pairing VR controllers with a headset
- Pairing wrist trackers with a headset
- Installing an anchor controller or tracker in a VR simulator
- Coordinate alignment
- Anchor controller and tracker origin points
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using a VR controller
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using an ArUco marker
- Simulator VR Mode FAQs
- Contact Us
Setting up LBE Mode and LBE Hybrid Mode
Use one of your headsets to create a virtual map of your play area.
VBC to do the following:
- Enroll the headsets.
- Import a configuration package.
- Assign the configuration package and headsets to a group.
For details, see Setting up the headsets.
- Set up your play area and primary headset for map creation. See the following topics for details:
Optional: Create and set up
ArUco markers in your play area.
For details, see Setting up Marker-Based Drift Prevention.
- Use the primary headset to create a virtual map. See Creating a map with VIVE Manager.
- Export the map. See Exporting a map.
Assign the map to the same group that the configuration package and headsets are assigned to. See
Assigning a map to a group.
The configuration package and virtual map will be automatically pushed to the headsets over Wi-Fi. When the headsets restart, they'll be in LBE Mode.
Get started with
LBE Mode or
LBE Hybrid Mode.
For details on LBE Hybrid Mode, see Running LBE Hybrid Mode.