Nothing's in my cart
Managing members, buildings, and spaces
- Signing in to the VIVERSE for Business Management Console
- Types of roles in VIVERSE for Business
- Types of virtual spaces
- Distributing seats
- Assigning account owners
- Assigning building owners
- Adding members to a building
- Assigning space owners
- Adding members to a persistent space
- Inviting guests to a persistent space
Uploading and downloading content
Entering VIVERSE for Business
Creating and joining sessions
Tools you can use
Viewing and sharing content
Working with 3D models
Accessing your PC
Using Viewer mode
- Using Viewer mode on your computer or mobile device
- Starting a Private Talk session in Viewer mode
- Viewer controls
- Creating and joining sessions in Viewer mode
- Using the file browser in Viewer mode
- Using the web browser in Viewer mode
- Viewing content shared by other members
- How safe zone works in Viewer mode
Solutions and FAQs
- What are the system requirements for using VIVERSE for Business with PC VR headsets?
- What devices are compatible with VIVERSE for Business?
- What languages does VIVERSE for Business support?
- How do I send feature requests, feedback, and suggestions to the VIVERSE for Business team?
- Why can't I sign in to the VIVERSE for Business User Console on iPad or iPhone?
Files and content windows
- What types of files can I open and share during a session?
- What's the file size limit for uploading files to VIVERSE for Business?
- How do I upload files to a space or session room?
- Where and for how long are uploaded files stored in VIVERSE for Business?
- How long are screenshots retained in VIVERSE for Business? How do I download them?
- How many files and content windows can I open at the same time?
Subscriptions and other FAQs
- Contact Us
What is VIVERSE for Business?
VIVERSE for Business is an enterprise-ready platform that organizations can use to set up immersive virtual spaces for employees, customers, and business partners. With VIVERSE for Business, you can explore intuitive 3D viewing, customizable avatars, interactive virtual sessions, and many other features that elevate productivity, connectivity, and engagement.
Here are a few things you should know before getting started with VIVERSE for Business:
- Depending on the type of plan you've purchased, your subscription to
VIVERSE for Business will include the following elements:
Elements Description Your specified organizations Based on your requirements, one or more organizations can be created in VIVERSE for Business. Organizations can be the various departments in your company or groups of people who will be using VIVERSE for Business. One or more buildings These can be two to three-storey buildings that house different virtual spaces. Spaces Spaces are areas inside a building where members can move around, mingle, join events and sessions, and more. For details, see Types of virtual spaces. Account owner An account owner will initially be assigned and granted access to the VIVERSE for Business Management Console. See Signing in to the VIVERSE for Business Management Console.
The first account owner can assign building owners and additional account owners.
- You can launch and use VIVERSE for Business on VR headsets, computers, and mobile devices.
- Before launching VIVERSE for Business, go to the VIVERSE for Business User Console to upload files and add links to websites that you want to access when you're in the VIVERSE for Business environment. For details, see About the VIVERSE for Business User Console.