Nothing's in my cart
Managing members, buildings, and spaces
- Signing in to the VIVERSE for Business Management Console
- Types of roles in VIVERSE for Business
- Types of virtual spaces
- Distributing seats
- Assigning account owners
- Assigning building owners
- Adding members to a building
- Assigning space owners
- Adding members to a persistent space
- Inviting guests to a persistent space
Uploading and downloading content
Entering VIVERSE for Business
Creating and joining sessions
Tools you can use
Viewing and sharing content
Working with 3D models
Accessing your PC
Using Viewer mode
- Using Viewer mode on your computer or mobile device
- Starting a Private Talk session in Viewer mode
- Viewer controls
- Creating and joining sessions in Viewer mode
- Using the file browser in Viewer mode
- Using the web browser in Viewer mode
- Viewing content shared by other members
- How safe zone works in Viewer mode
Solutions and FAQs
- What are the system requirements for using VIVERSE for Business with PC VR headsets?
- What devices are compatible with VIVERSE for Business?
- What languages does VIVERSE for Business support?
- How do I send feature requests, feedback, and suggestions to the VIVERSE for Business team?
- Why can't I sign in to the VIVERSE for Business User Console on iPad or iPhone?
Files and content windows
- What types of files can I open and share during a session?
- What's the file size limit for uploading files to VIVERSE for Business?
- How do I upload files to a space or session room?
- Where and for how long are uploaded files stored in VIVERSE for Business?
- How long are screenshots retained in VIVERSE for Business? How do I download them?
- How many files and content windows can I open at the same time?
Subscriptions and other FAQs
- Contact Us
Preparing 3D models
Here are supported file formats and recommended specifications for preparing 3D models:
Supported file formats
Unity Asset Bundle
VIVERSE for Business supports Unity standard and custom shaders, including animations.
Prepare AssetBundle files for all target platforms (‘*_windows.ab’, ‘*_android.ab’, and ‘*_ios.ab’) to allow users of VIVE XR Elite, VIVE Focus 3, and PC VR headsets, as well as Android and iOS mobile devices (Viewer mode) to view your 3D model.
3D and 2D formats
Use any of the following supported 3D formats for your 3D model: FBX, OBJ, glTF, GLB.
Note: Only BaseColor Map is supported.
If you want to create separate texture files for your 3D model, use any of the following supported 2D formats for your textures:
- JPG (baseline & progressive - 12 bpc/arithmetic not supported)
- BMP (non-1bpp, non-RLE)
- If your 3D model has separate texture files, the 3D model and textures must be packaged into a ZIP file and then uploaded.
- If your 3D model doesn't have separate texture files, it doesn't need to be packaged into a ZIP file. Your 3D model can be directly uploaded.
Recommendations and limitations
To ensure you can load your 3D model and others can see it, follow the recommended 3D model specifications below.
|PC VR||Standalone VR and mobile|
|Polygons||15,000 or below recommended||5,000 or below recommended, 200,000 maximum|
|File size||150 MB or below recommended||60 MB or below recommended, 300 MB maximum|
|Texture resolution||4096 x 4096 or below recommended||1024 x 1024 recommended, 2048 x 2048 maximum|
For more information
For complete details on preparing 3D models, see the Guide on Preparing 3D Models.