Nothing's in my cart
About VIVE Sync
Organizing and managing meetings
- Booking a meeting from the Sync website
- Booking a meeting from Outlook
- Booking a meeting room from the lobby
- Preparing files for the meeting
- Joining a VIVE Sync meeting
- Navigating meeting rooms with VR controllers
- Things you can do in a VIVE Sync meeting
- Hosting a meeting
- Changing your presence state
- Private Talk
Presenting to your audience
Tools you can use
Using hand tracking in VIVE Sync
Using VIVE Sync in VIVE Flow
- Using your phone as a controller in VIVE Sync
- Navigating the virtual space with the phone controller
- Opening and closing the Options Menu with the phone controller
- Interacting with 3D models using the phone controller
- Performing gestures with the phone controller
- Handling content windows with the phone controller
Using VIVE Sync on your PC and mobile device
Solutions and FAQs
- How many people can join a VIVE Sync meeting?
- What devices are compatible with VIVE Sync?
- Can people using different VR headsets join the same VIVE Sync meeting?
- Is VIVE Sync compatible with Oculus VR headsets?
- What languages does VIVE Sync support?
- What are the system requirements for using VIVE Sync with a PC VR headset?
- What is the VIVE Sync Avatar Creator app, and where can I find it?
- What types of files can I share during a VIVE Sync meeting?
- What's the file size limit for uploading files to a room?
- How many files and content windows can I open at the same time?
- Why can't I sign in to the VIVE Sync website on iPad or iPhone?
- How do I send feature requests, feedback, and suggestions to the VIVE Sync team?
- What ports must the network administrator enable for VIVE Sync?
VIVE Sync meetings
- Can I book VIVE Sync meetings from Outlook?
- I was invited to a VIVE Sync meeting. How do I join?
- Why aren't some meetings listed on the Agenda panel in the VIVE Sync lobby?
- How do I upload files to a meeting room?
- How do I import 3D models into VIVE Sync?
- I uploaded a 3D model, but I couldn't open it in the meeting room. Why?
- What's the difference between Host code and Guest code?
- Where and for how long are uploaded files stored in VIVE Sync?
- Can I record VIVE Sync meetings?
- How long are screenshots and meeting minutes available after the meeting ends? How do I download them?
- Contact Us
Using Viewer mode on your computer
Viewer mode allows you to join VIVE Sync meetings even when you don't have a VR headset.
Note: If you don't have VIVE Sync yet, download and install the software on your computer. For details, see Where to download VIVE Sync.
After you sign in with your HTC account, VIVE Sync will display the Agenda panel if you have upcoming meetings.
Select a meeting in the Agenda panel, and then click Join.
You may also receive invitation emails to VIVE Sync meetings. For details, see Joining a VIVE Sync meeting.
Navigating the virtual space
Here's how to move around the virtual space in Viewer mode:
- Right-click and move your mouse to turn yourself and look around the space.
- Double-click to move from one point to another.
- You can also use the following keys on your keyboard to move around:
- w: move forward
- s: move backward
- a: move left
- d: move right
You'll find the following buttons on the bottom-right corner of the Viewer mode window:
|View content shared by meeting participants in full screen.|
|Mute or unmute yourself.|
|Switch between seated and standing position.|
|Change settings such as language and visual quality.|
|Leave the meeting.|
Viewing content shared by participants
When meeting participants are sharing their content windows or casting to the big screen, click . You can then choose which one you want to view in full screen:
While viewing in full screen, click the onscreen arrow icons to switch to the next or previous window.