- About VIVE Business+
- Signing in to VIVE Business+
- Creating an organization
- Changing the HTC ID for an organization
- Activating VIVE Business Warranty and Services (BWS)
- Registering several devices with VIVE Business Warranty and Services (BWS)
- Enrolling devices
- Generating a QR code to enroll devices
- Setting up a group of devices
VIVE Business+ console
Solutions and FAQs
- What should I do if I see "Tier not supported" when trying to enroll devices?
- Can I upgrade my trial organization tier to Pro or Ultimate?
- How do I check if the batch configuration package was installed?
- What happens to a device when the license expires?
- Why were apps uninstalled from a device?
- How do I set a fixed Wi-Fi MAC address?
- What do the error messages mean?
- What permissions does each VIVE Business+ role have?
- What should I do if VIVE Business+ settings are not applied?
- Contact Us
Create a group for your devices to efficiently deploy apps, maps, and updates.
- In VIVE Business+, go to Manage devices > Group.
- Click Create in the upper right.
- Select the device type you'll be putting in the group.
Enter a name for the group and select what you want to assign to the group.
- In Policy, select Private if you only want the group to be seen and accessed by certain users. See Assigning users to a private group.
- You must have created a batch configuration package and exported a map to your cloud storage to be able to apply them to the devices in the group.
- Click Save.