- Managing VIVE Focus 3 headsets
- Installing system updates
- Why can't I install system updates?
- About batch configuration
VIVE Focus 3
VIVE Focus Plus and VIVE Focus
- Creating the batch configuration package (VIVE Focus Plus and VIVE Focus)
- Downloading the batch configuration template package
- Activating Kiosk mode
- Enabling and disabling features
- Choosing the apps to show on the headset
- Packaging the files for installation
- Installing the batch configuration package on the device
Driver Deployment System
Installing the Driver Deployment System
Administering and managing SteamVR software installations
- Installing the latest SteamVR software on a client computer
- Setting up the host computer to store the SteamVR Library
- Running the Administrator Utility
- Deploying SteamVR software using Device Manager
- Deploying SteamVR software using SteamVR Library
- Uninstalling SteamVR software from a client computer
- Changing a scheduled deployment or uninstall task
Troubleshooting and FAQs
- Contact Us
Batch configuration features
|Set Permissions and Enroll Devices||Description|
Choose to specify which registered devices can use the batch configuration package or make the package available for all devices.
|Enroll Devices to VIVE Business Device Management System||
Enroll device to VIVE Business Device Management System when batch configuration package is executed on the device.
|Choose Device Settings||Description|
Some of the options you can choose:
Set Wi-Fi and VPN options.
|Boundary|| Some of the options you can choose:
Choose the power frequency of your local power outlet and set if you want to allow recording and casting when passthrough is activated.
Enable USB debugging and set the time when the headset goes to sleep mode.
|Customized Sign-In Header||
Upload your company logo to use for the account sign-in window.
|Factory reset the device to configuration settings||
Save the batch configuration package on the device. When a factory reset is executed, the device will apply the saved configuration settings again.
|Select Apps and MDM Solution||Description|
Upload from your corporate and licensed content libraries, upload or side load apks, and choose whether to show preloaded content in the headset library.
|Mobile Device Management (MDM) Solution||
Upload the MDM Solution that your business is using.
|Enable and Set Kiosk Mode Options||Description|
|Kiosk mode options||
Customize apps and permission settings when the headset is in Kiosk mode.