VIVE Focus 3
VIVE Focus Plus and VIVE Focus
- Creating the batch configuration package (VIVE Focus Plus and VIVE Focus)
- Downloading the batch configuration template package
- Activating Kiosk mode
- Enabling and disabling features
- Choosing the apps to show on the headset
- Packaging the files for installation
- Installing the batch configuration package on the device
Driver Deployment System
Installing the Driver Deployment System
Administering and managing SteamVR software installations
- Installing the latest SteamVR software on a client computer
- Setting up the host computer to store the SteamVR Library
- Running the Administrator Utility
- Deploying SteamVR software using Device Manager
- Deploying SteamVR software using SteamVR Library
- Uninstalling SteamVR software from a client computer
- Changing a scheduled deployment or uninstall task
Troubleshooting and FAQs
- Contact Us
Installing the latest SteamVR software on a client computer
You can install the latest SteamVR software manually on client computers if your business has limited network bandwidth.
Important: You need to select Download Installation Package + Latest SteamVR when downloading the Driver Deployment System installer package. See Downloading the installer package.
- Log in using an account with administrator rights on the client computer where you want to install the SteamVR software.
- Copy the Driver Deployment System installer package to the client computer where you want to install the latest SteamVR software.
- Unzip the installer package.
- Double-click ViveEnterpriseOobe.exe to launch the Driver Deployment System setup window.
- Select I agree to the license terms and conditions, and then click Install. Wait for the installation to finish.
- Once the installation is complete, click Close.