- VIVE Focus 3 features
- What's inside the box?
- About the VIVE Focus 3 headset
- Charging the headset
- Putting on the headset
- Wearing the headset with glasses
- About the VIVE Focus 3 controllers
- Charging the controllers
- Setting up VIVE Focus 3 for individuals, teams, and small businesses
- Inserting a storage card
- Setting up your headset for business and enterprise
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Setting up your play area
- Pairing controllers
- Signing in with your HTC account
- Launching and closing apps
Getting the most out of your headset
- Getting titles from VIVE Business AppStore
- Downloading and installing VR titles on the headset
- Hand tracking
- Setting up multiple play areas
- Taking screenshots and screen recordings
- Transferring screenshots and screen recordings to your computer
- Copying files between the headset and external storage
- Casting your screen
- Installing APK files on the headset
- About cleaning and disinfecting VIVE Focus 3
- Setting a device passcode
- Connecting to a Wi-Fi network
- Adding a VPN
- Adjusting the power frequency
- Choosing a display mode
- Adjusting audio settings
- Pairing Bluetooth devices
- Setting up and using Kiosk mode
- Installing system and firmware updates
- Uninstalling apps
- Connecting to the internet through USB tethering
- Resetting VIVE Focus 3 (factory reset)
- What is VIVE Manager?
- What phones does VIVE Manager support, and how do I get it?
- What languages does VIVE Manager support?
- Pairing VIVE Manager with VIVE Focus 3
- Casting the headset to your phone
- How do I install system updates from VIVE Manager?
- How do I uninstall VIVE Manager from my Android phone?
- How do I uninstall VIVE Manager from my iPhone?
Solutions and FAQs
- What do the buttons on the headset do?
- What do the LEDs on the battery mean?
- What do the controller buttons do?
- What does the LED on the controllers mean?
- How do I check the power level of my controllers?
- What should I do if I can't see my controllers in VR?
- What do I do if my content crashes?
- What do I do if my headset isn't responding?
- Contact Us
How can I optimize tracking in my space?
Your headset uses inside-out tracking, relying on the unique appearance of your surroundings to orient the headset and maintain your position in VR. Here are some tips to improve tracking in your space:
- Avoid direct intense light or glare, both on the headset and in your space.
- Your space should be bright enough to read a book comfortably.
- Minimize reflective objects.
- Patterns on the walls, ceiling, and floor can help improve tracking. Try to minimize completely blank surfaces.
- Keep your play area clear of obstacles.
- While doing room setup, make sure to look in all directions to establish tracking for the whole room.
- If you still experience problems, run room setup again by selecting Settings > Boundary > Reset boundary.