- VIVE Focus 3 features
- What's inside the box?
- About the VIVE Focus 3 headset
- Charging the headset
- Putting on the headset
- Wearing the headset with glasses
- About the VIVE Focus 3 controllers
- Charging the controllers
- Setting up VIVE Focus 3 for individuals, teams, and small businesses
- Inserting a storage card
- Setting up your headset for business and enterprise
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Setting up your play area
- Pairing controllers
- Signing in with your HTC account
- Launching and closing apps
Getting the most out of your headset
- Getting titles from VIVE Business AppStore
- Downloading and installing VR titles on the headset
- Hand tracking
- Setting up multiple play areas
- Taking screenshots and screen recordings
- Transferring screenshots and screen recordings to your computer
- Copying files between the headset and external storage
- Casting your screen
- Installing APK files on the headset
- Cleaning and disinfecting VIVE Focus 3
- Setting a device passcode
- Connecting to a Wi-Fi network
- Adding a VPN
- Adjusting the power frequency
- Choosing a display mode
- Adjusting audio settings
- Pairing Bluetooth devices
- Setting up and using Kiosk mode
- Installing system and firmware updates
- Uninstalling apps
- Connecting to the internet through USB tethering
- Resetting VIVE Focus 3 (factory reset)
- What is VIVE Manager?
- What phones does VIVE Manager support, and how do I get the app?
- What languages does VIVE Manager support?
- Pairing VIVE Manager with a new headset
- Casting the headset to your phone
- How do I install system updates from VIVE Manager?
- How do I uninstall VIVE Manager from my Android phone?
- How do I uninstall VIVE Manager from my iPhone?
Mobile Device Management (MDM)
Solutions and FAQs
- What do the buttons on the headset do?
- What do the LEDs on the battery mean?
- What do the controller buttons do?
- What does the LED on the front side of the headset indicate?
- What does the LED on the controllers mean?
- How do I check the power level of my controllers?
- What should I do if I can't see my controllers in VR?
- What do I do if my content crashes?
- What do I do if my headset isn't responding?
- Contact Us
Setting up your headset for business and enterprise
VIVE Business Device Management System is a web-based platform designed to help businesses manage their VR devices and content. It allows businesses that use VR to manage licensed and corporate specific VR content, set user roles and permissions, manage devices, and more. On your computer's web browser, go to https://business.vive.com/dms/ to access VIVE Business Device Management System.
- Setting up one or more headsets with a microSD card, and then assigning content later using the web interface.
- Setting up one or more headsets with a microSD card, as well as installing content directly from the microSD card.
To get started:
- Log in to VIVE Business Device Management System with your VIVE Business account.
- Register your headset(s). If eligible, you can also activate the warranties and extended service packages.
- Upload and deploy corporate and licensed content to your team.
- Invite users in your organization and set roles and permissions for them when using the VIVE Business Device Management System.
- Create a batch configuration package to quickly set up multiple all-in-one devices with the same settings with a microSD card.
- Manage content, settings, and users on devices already deployed.