Nothing's in my cart
About VIVE Sync
Organizing and managing meetings
Presenting to your audience
Tools you can use
Using VIVE Sync on your PC and mobile device
Solutions and FAQs
- Contact Us
Presenting documents and other files
With the File Browser, open and present PowerPoint® files, PDFs, or other files. For details on how to sync or upload files to the meeting room, see Preparing files for the meeting.
- Open the Sync Menu, and then select File.
To scroll up or down the file list, point at the list and then do one of the following:
- Move the thumbstick/joystick forward or backward.
- Press the upper or lower side of the trackpad.
Another way is point at the scroll bar, and then hold the Trigger while dragging the scroll bar up or down.
- To select a file, squeeze the Trigger while pointing at the file.
- To open the selected file, select the Open button.
Open the File Browser again from the Sync Menu to open another file. You can open several content windows at the same time.
To find out how to move, resize, and share content windows, see Working with content windows.