Nothing's in my cart
About VIVE Sync
Organizing and managing meetings
- Booking a meeting from the Sync website
- Booking a meeting from Outlook
- Booking a meeting room from the lobby
- Preparing files for the meeting
- Uploading files from your PC with VIVE Sync File Manager
- Joining a VIVE Sync meeting
- Navigating meeting rooms with VR controllers
- Things you can do in a VIVE Sync meeting
- Hosting a meeting
- Downloading screenshots and other files created in meetings
- Changing your presence state
- Private Talk
Presenting to your audience
Tools you can use
- What is Personal Space (VIVE Lo-Fi)?
- Choosing a private room from the lobby
- Navigating Personal Space with VR controllers
- Playing music
- Other things you can do in Personal Space
- Uploading and downloading files to and from a private room
- Adding, changing, and removing bookmarks
- Adding, changing, and removing tracks in the playlist
Using hand tracking in VIVE Sync
Using VIVE Sync in VIVE Flow
- Using your phone as a controller in VIVE Sync
- Navigating the virtual space with the phone controller
- Opening and closing the Options Menu with the phone controller
- Interacting with 3D models using the phone controller
- Performing gestures with the phone controller
- Handling content windows with the phone controller
Using VIVE Sync on your PC and mobile device
Solutions and FAQs
- How many people can join a VIVE Sync meeting?
- What devices are compatible with VIVE Sync?
- Can people using different VR headsets join the same VIVE Sync meeting?
- Is VIVE Sync compatible with Oculus VR headsets?
- What languages does VIVE Sync support?
- What are the system requirements for using VIVE Sync with a PC VR headset?
- What is the VIVE Sync Avatar Creator app, and where can I find it?
- What types of files can I share during a VIVE Sync meeting?
- What's the file size limit for uploading files to a room?
- How many files and content windows can I open at the same time?
- Why can't I sign in to the VIVE Sync website on iPad or iPhone?
- How do I send feature requests, feedback, and suggestions to the VIVE Sync team?
- What ports must the network administrator enable for VIVE Sync?
VIVE Sync meetings
- Can I book VIVE Sync meetings from Outlook?
- I was invited to a VIVE Sync meeting. How do I join?
- Why aren't some meetings listed on the Agenda panel in the VIVE Sync lobby?
- How do I upload files to a meeting room?
- How do I import 3D models into VIVE Sync?
- I uploaded a 3D model, but I couldn't open it in the meeting room. Why?
- What's the difference between Host code and Guest code?
- Where and for how long are uploaded files stored in VIVE Sync?
- Can I record VIVE Sync meetings?
- How long are screenshots and meeting minutes available after the meeting ends? How do I download them?
- Contact Us
Preparing files for the meeting
Through the Sync website, you can upload your files to a meeting room before starting a meeting. You can sync files from a cloud storage folder or upload files directly from your computer.
PowerPoint files can only be uploaded from a computer. They need to be converted before they can be displayed correctly in VR. For details, see Uploading files from your PC with VIVE Sync File Manager.
- In your web browser, go to the Sync website and sign in with your HTC account.
- From the calendar, create a new meeting or click a meeting you've already created.
- Click the Files tab.
Uploaded on the left-hand side.
Tip: Mouse over the info icon to check the supported file formats. You can also see Types of files you can present in a VIVE Sync meeting for details.
- Click Upload files .
- Choose whether to upload files from your computer or sync files from a cloud storage folder.
Files you've uploaded to the room will be listed in the Files tab. You can do the following with the uploaded files:
- Click next to a file to rename or delete it.
- Click the column heading to sort by filename or date.
- To delete several files, select them from the list, and then click Delete .
- To delete all files, select Name, and then click Delete .
Tip: Next time you want to change the cloud folder, click your profile icon, click View account > Switch folder, and then choose another folder.