Nothing's in my cart
- VIVE Focus 3 features
- What's inside the box?
- Charging the headset
- Charging the controllers
- Setting up VIVE Focus 3 for individuals, teams, and small businesses
- Setting up your headset for business and enterprise
- Signing in with your HTC Account
- Putting on the headset
- Wearing the headset with glasses
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Setting up your play area
- Getting titles from VIVE Business AppStore
- Setting up multiple play areas
- Downloading free titles on the headset
Getting the most out of your headset
- About the VIVE Focus 3 headset
- About the VIVE Focus 3 controllers
- Pairing controllers
- Inserting a storage card
- Connecting to a Wi-Fi network
- Adding a VPN
- Connecting to a VPN
- Casting your screen
- Taking screenshots and screen recordings
- Adjusting audio settings
- Pairing Bluetooth devices
- Setting up and using Kiosk mode
- Uninstalling content
- Updating the firmware on VIVE Focus 3
- About cleaning and disinfecting VIVE Focus 3
- How can I optimize tracking in my space?
- My headset keeps forgetting my boundary. What can I do?
- What can I do if I can't see my controllers in VR?
- What do the controller buttons do?
- What do the buttons on the headset do?
- What do the LEDs on the battery mean?
- How do I check the power level of my controllers?
- What does the LED on the controllers mean?
- How can I prevent blurriness or dizziness?
- What do I do if my content crashes?
- What do I do if my headset isn't responding?
- Why do I see "Boundary lost" during room setup?
- How do I prepare the headset before returning it for repair?
- How do I reassemble the headset after repair?
- How do I show my streaming video on the VIVE Video playlist?
- Where can I find my screenshots and screen recordings?
- Contact Us
How do I prepare the headset before returning it for repair?
Before sending in the VIVE Focus 3 headset for repair, remove the accessories below.
Keep them in a safe place. You'll need to reassemble them when you get your headset back. Follow these steps to remove the accessories from the headset:
Pull to remove the magnetic headset frame. Press to remove your
microSD card (if installed).
Gently pry off the USB cover.
Remove the top strap by undoing the velcro at both ends, and then gently un-loop them from the headset.
Take off the magnetic back pad.
Take out the battery by squeezing and holding the latches on both sides, and then pull to remove.
- Pack the headset carefully and send it for repair.