VIVE Focus 3
VIVE Focus Plus and VIVE Focus
- Creating the batch configuration package (VIVE Focus Plus and VIVE Focus)
- Downloading the batch configuration template package
- Activating Kiosk mode
- Enabling and disabling features
- Choosing the apps to show on the headset
- Packaging the files for installation
- Installing the batch configuration package on the device
Driver Deployment System
Installing the Driver Deployment System
Administering and managing SteamVR software installations
- Installing the latest SteamVR software on a client computer
- Setting up the host computer to store the SteamVR Library
- Running the Administrator Utility
- Deploying SteamVR software using Device Manager
- Deploying SteamVR software using SteamVR Library
- Uninstalling SteamVR software from a client computer
- Changing a scheduled deployment or uninstall task
Troubleshooting and FAQs
- Contact Us
Creating the batch configuration package (VIVE Focus Plus and VIVE Focus)
You need to download the config file to be able to run the batch configuration package on the headset.
Note: All registered VIVE headsets are included in the config file. You do not need different config files for each registered headset.
- In VIVE Business Device Management System, click Manage Devices > Batch Configuration > VIVE Focus Plus/VIVE Focus.
- Click Download configuration to save the config file to your computer.
- Copy cota_config.xml into the xml folder of the batch configuration template package. To learn where to download the template package from, see Downloading the batch configuration template package.