- Managing VIVE Focus 3 headsets
- Installing system updates
- Why can't I install system updates?
- About batch configuration
VIVE Focus 3
VIVE Focus Plus and VIVE Focus
- Creating the batch configuration package (VIVE Focus Plus and VIVE Focus)
- Downloading the batch configuration template package
- Activating Kiosk mode
- Enabling and disabling features
- Choosing the apps to show on the headset
- Packaging the files for installation
- Installing the batch configuration package on the device
Launching content on devices
Driver Deployment System
Installing the Driver Deployment System
Administering and managing SteamVR software installations
- Installing the latest SteamVR software on a client computer
- Setting up the host computer to store the SteamVR Library
- Running the Administrator Utility
- Deploying SteamVR software using Device Manager
- Deploying SteamVR software using SteamVR Library
- Uninstalling SteamVR software from a client computer
- Changing a scheduled deployment or uninstall task
Troubleshooting and FAQs
- Contact Us
Downloading the batch configuration template package
The batch configuration template package contains the file structure and files you need to customize features on the headset.
- In VIVE Business Device Management System, click Manage Devices > Batch Configuration > VIVE Focus Plus/VIVE Focus.
- Click Download Template Package to save the template files to your computer.
- Extract the contents of the ZIP file to a folder on your computer. You will see 3 folders: apk, xml, and files.
Important: Do not delete Kiosk_Enabler.apk inside the apk folder.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.