- Managing VIVE Focus 3 headsets
- Installing system updates
- Why can't I install system updates?
- About batch configuration
VIVE Focus 3
VIVE Focus Plus and VIVE Focus
- Creating the batch configuration package (VIVE Focus Plus and VIVE Focus)
- Downloading the batch configuration template package
- Activating Kiosk mode
- Enabling and disabling features
- Choosing the apps to show on the headset
- Packaging the files for installation
- Installing the batch configuration package on the device
Launching content on devices
Driver Deployment System
Installing the Driver Deployment System
Administering and managing SteamVR software installations
- Installing the latest SteamVR software on a client computer
- Setting up the host computer to store the SteamVR Library
- Running the Administrator Utility
- Deploying SteamVR software using Device Manager
- Deploying SteamVR software using SteamVR Library
- Uninstalling SteamVR software from a client computer
- Changing a scheduled deployment or uninstall task
Troubleshooting and FAQs
- Contact Us
You can share apps that you've uploaded with another organization.
Here's how to share an app:
- In VIVE Business Device Management System, click Manage Content > Content Library.
- Click the app you want to share.
- Go to the Sharing tab, and click Share.
- Select the version(s) of the app you want to share.
- Enter the organization ID you want to share the app with, and then click Search.
- Click Done.
The organization that received the shared app will see the app in the Pending tab under Manage Content > Content Library. The organization needs to click Accept to be able to use the shared app.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.