- Managing VIVE Focus 3 headsets
- Installing system updates
- Why can't I install system updates?
- About batch configuration
VIVE Focus 3
VIVE Focus Plus and VIVE Focus
- Creating the batch configuration package (VIVE Focus Plus and VIVE Focus)
- Downloading the batch configuration template package
- Activating Kiosk mode
- Enabling and disabling features
- Choosing the apps to show on the headset
- Packaging the files for installation
- Installing the batch configuration package on the device
Driver Deployment System
Installing the Driver Deployment System
Administering and managing SteamVR software installations
- Installing the latest SteamVR software on a client computer
- Setting up the host computer to store the SteamVR Library
- Running the Administrator Utility
- Deploying SteamVR software using Device Manager
- Deploying SteamVR software using SteamVR Library
- Uninstalling SteamVR software from a client computer
- Changing a scheduled deployment or uninstall task
Troubleshooting and FAQs
- Contact Us
Redeeming a redemption code
Redeem a redemption code to purchase or renew product licenses.
- In VIVE Business Device Management System, log in and then choose the organization where you want to use the redemption code.
- Click your avatar on the upper-right corner of the screen, and then click Redeem.
Enter the redemption code, and then click
Note: If the redemption code is for a title you've subscribed to, you'll be asked if you want to buy new licenses to add more seats or renew the current licenses for existing users.After successfully redeeming your code, you can then assign the product license to your users.
Select the users you want to assign the product license to, and then click