- Managing VIVE Focus 3 headsets
- Installing system updates
- Why can't I install system updates?
- About batch configuration
VIVE Focus 3
Driver Deployment System
Installing the Driver Deployment System
Administering and managing SteamVR software installations
- Installing the latest SteamVR software on a client computer
- Setting up the host computer to store the SteamVR Library
- Running the Administrator Utility
- Deploying SteamVR software using Device Manager
- Deploying SteamVR software using SteamVR Library
- Uninstalling SteamVR software from a client computer
- Changing a scheduled deployment or uninstall task
Troubleshooting and FAQs
- Contact Us
Installing the host software
The Driver Deployment System host software is where you can download the SteamVR software.
- Log in using an account with administrator rights on your computer.
Driver Deployment System installer package to the computer that you want to set up as a host.
Tip: See Downloading the installer package to learn where you can download the installer package.
- Unzip the installer package.
- Double-click ViveEnterpriseOobe.exe to launch the Driver Deployment System setup window.
Install Host System.
- Set the installation path on the computer and then click Install. Wait for the installation to finish.
- Once the installation is complete, click Finish.
When asked to import DMS_account.conf, click
Import then locate
host.conf on your computer.
Note: Click Skip to import the DMS_account.conf using the Administrator Utility at a later time. See Setting up the host computer to store the SteamVR Library.