- Managing VIVE Focus 3 headsets
- Installing system updates
- Why can't I install system updates?
- About batch configuration
VIVE Focus 3
VIVE Focus Plus and VIVE Focus
- Creating the batch configuration package (VIVE Focus Plus and VIVE Focus)
- Downloading the batch configuration template package
- Activating Kiosk mode
- Enabling and disabling features
- Choosing the apps to show on the headset
- Packaging the files for installation
- Installing the batch configuration package on the device
Driver Deployment System
Installing the Driver Deployment System
Administering and managing SteamVR software installations
- Installing the latest SteamVR software on a client computer
- Setting up the host computer to store the SteamVR Library
- Running the Administrator Utility
- Deploying SteamVR software using Device Manager
- Deploying SteamVR software using SteamVR Library
- Uninstalling SteamVR software from a client computer
- Changing a scheduled deployment or uninstall task
Troubleshooting and FAQs
- Contact Us
How to check if batch configuration was installed
After the factory reset, your headset will install the batch configuration package automatically. When installation is complete, you'll see the following message:
Important: If you're deploying Location Based Entertainment (LBE) licenses, make sure that Yes was selected under Enroll Devices to VIVE Business Device Management System in the Set Permissions and Enroll Devices step when you created the batch configuration package file. See Deploying Location Based Entertainment (LBE) licenses.To ensure the correct batch configuration package has been installed, you can check the package name on the headset. Here's how:
Settings > General > About, and then check the package name in
Latest batch configuration.
- In your computer's web browser, go to the VIVE Business Device Management System website.
Manage Devices > Batch Configuration. Check if the
Package Name of the batch configuration package you installed is the same as the one on
VIVE Focus 3.
If the package names are different, report the issue.
To report the issue, on VIVE Focus 3, go to Settings > General > About > Report issue.
Important: Make sure VIVE Focus 3 is connected to the internet when reporting an issue.