Managing members, buildings, and spaces
- Signing in to the VIVERSE for Business Management Console
- Types of roles in VIVERSE for Business
- Types of virtual spaces
- Distributing seats
- Assigning account owners
- Assigning building owners
- Adding members to a building
- Assigning space owners
- Adding members to a persistent space
- Inviting guests to a persistent space
Uploading and downloading content
Entering VIVERSE for Business
Creating and joining sessions
Tools you can use
Viewing and sharing content
Working with 3D models
Accessing your PC
Using Viewer mode
- Using Viewer mode on your computer or mobile device
- Starting a Private Talk session in Viewer mode
- Viewer controls
- Creating and joining sessions in Viewer mode
- Using the file browser in Viewer mode
- Using the web browser in Viewer mode
- Viewing content shared by other members
- How safe zone works in Viewer mode
Solutions and FAQs
- What are the system requirements for using VIVERSE for Business with PC VR headsets?
- What devices are compatible with VIVERSE for Business?
- What languages does VIVERSE for Business support?
- How do I send feature requests, feedback, and suggestions to the VIVERSE for Business team?
- Why can't I sign in to the VIVERSE for Business User Console on iPad or iPhone?
Files and content windows
- What types of files can I open and share during a session?
- What's the file size limit for uploading files to VIVERSE for Business?
- How do I upload files to a space or session room?
- Where and for how long are uploaded files stored in VIVERSE for Business?
- How long are screenshots retained in VIVERSE for Business? How do I download them?
- How many files and content windows can I open at the same time?
Subscriptions and other FAQs
- Contact Us
Mirroring a PC screen to VIVERSE for Business
When you mirror a PC screen to headsets such as VIVE XR Elite, VIVE Focus 3, or PC VR headsets, you can see and navigate the PC screen in VIVERSE for Business.
Here's how to mirror a PC screen to VIVERSE for Business:
- Connect your headset to your PC over USB or Wi-Fi®.
- On your headset, launch VIVERSE for Business and sign in with your HTC account.
- Open the VIVERSE Menu and select Desktop.
- Select the PC desktop you want to access.
- Navigate the desktop just as you would on your computer. You can check email, open files, and more.
To find out how to move, resize, and share the Desktop window, see Working with content windows.
Tip: You can join Microsoft Teams and Zoom conference calls from the Desktop window. For details, see the following topics: