Nothing's in my cart
- About VIVE Business+
- Signing in to VIVE Business+
- Creating an organization
- Changing the HTC ID for an organization
- Activating VIVE Business Warranty and Services (BWS)
- Registering several devices with VIVE Business Warranty and Services (BWS)
- Enrolling devices
- Generating a QR code to enroll devices
- Setting up a group of devices
VIVE Business+ console
Solutions and FAQs
- What should I do if I see "Tier not supported" when trying to enroll devices?
- Can I upgrade my trial organization tier to Pro or Ultimate?
- How do I check if the batch configuration package was installed?
- What happens to a device when the license expires?
- Why were apps uninstalled from a device?
- How do I set a fixed Wi-Fi MAC address?
- What do the error messages mean?
- What permissions does each VIVE Business+ role have?
- What should I do if VIVE Business+ settings are not applied?
- Contact Us
Assigning an EMM app with device owner permissions
For your headsets, you can assign an EMM (Enterprise Mobility Management) app with device owner permissions so it can have complete control over the headsets.
You can upload the EMM app or specify its URL. Here's how.
Important: Only organizations subscribed to the Pro or Ultimate tier have access to the EMM app feature. To learn more about what organization tiers are offered, please contact your account manager.
- In VIVE Business+, click Manage files > EMM app.
- Click Add in the upper right.
- In Type, select if you want to upload a file or enter a URL.
Do any of the following:
Browse and locate the APK file of the app you want to upload.
Note: Maximum file size allowed is 500 MB.
- Enter the app's URL.
- Click Browse and locate the APK file of the app you want to upload.
- Enter a Description.
- Select Device owner to set the app with device owner permissions.
- Click Upload.