Nothing's in my cart
- About VIVE Business+
- Signing in to VIVE Business+
- Creating an organization
- Changing the HTC ID for an organization
- Activating VIVE Business Warranty and Services (BWS)
- Registering several devices with VIVE Business Warranty and Services (BWS)
- Enrolling devices
- Generating a QR code to enroll devices
- Setting up a group of devices
VIVE Business+ console
Solutions and FAQs
- What should I do if I see "Tier not supported" when trying to enroll devices?
- Can I upgrade my trial organization tier to Pro or Ultimate?
- How do I check if the batch configuration package was installed?
- What happens to a device when the license expires?
- Why were apps uninstalled from a device?
- How do I set a fixed Wi-Fi MAC address?
- What do the error messages mean?
- What permissions does each VIVE Business+ role have?
- What should I do if VIVE Business+ settings are not applied?
- Contact Us
Creating an organization
You'll need to create an organization in VIVE Business+ to manage your fleet of devices.
- Sign in to VIVE Business+. See Signing in to VIVE Business+.
Select under the organization tier you want to subscribe to.
You can check the table to see what are the available features for each tier.
- If you already have an organization, click
Create new organization to create another organization.
- If you're using VIVE XR Elite, you can only subscribe to the Standard tier.
- If you're using VIVE Focus 3, you can only subscribe to the Pro and Ultimate tiers. Reach out to your account manager to purchase a VIVE Business+ activation code.
- If you already have an organization, click Create new organization to create another organization.
- In HTC organizations, click Create new.
- In Create HTC ID, enter the HTC ID you want to use and your company's information, and then click Create.
- In HTC organizations, click the HTC ID you've just created.
Organization name and
Device serial number (Standard tier) or
Activation code (Pro and Ultimate tiers), and select your
Region (Standard tier).
Important: When subscribing to the Standard tier:
- The device's serial number you enter must be registered with VIVE Business Warranty and Services.
- Once you register a device serial number to create an organization, you can't use the same serial number to create a new organization.
- Read and accept the service agreement.
Accept and Apply.
Note: If your device is not registered with VIVE Business Warranty and Services, you'll be asked to do so.