Nothing's in my cart
- About VIVE Business+
- Signing in to VIVE Business+
- Creating an organization
- Changing the HTC ID for an organization
- Activating VIVE Business Warranty and Services (BWS)
- Registering several devices with VIVE Business Warranty and Services (BWS)
- Enrolling devices
- Generating a QR code to enroll devices
- Setting up a group of devices
VIVE Business+ console
Solutions and FAQs
- What should I do if I see "Tier not supported" when trying to enroll devices?
- Can I upgrade my trial organization tier to Pro or Ultimate?
- How do I check if the batch configuration package was installed?
- What happens to a device when the license expires?
- Why were apps uninstalled from a device?
- How do I set a fixed Wi-Fi MAC address?
- What do the error messages mean?
- What permissions does each VIVE Business+ role have?
- What should I do if VIVE Business+ settings are not applied?
- Contact Us
Releasing a seat license
If a registered device is no longer being used, release the seat license for that device to better manage the use of your seats.
- In VIVE Business+, go to Manage devices > Registered.
- Select the unused device.
- In Device details, scroll down to Factory reset and click Reset.
Important: Performing a factory reset through the device will not release the seat license. If you already performed a factory reset through the device, you'll need to enroll the device again to VIVE Business+. After enrolling, use VIVE Business+ to perform the factory reset to release the seat license.
To check how many remaining seats you have for your organization, go to Dashboard, and then check under Usage.