Nothing's in my cart
- Managing VIVE Focus 3 headsets
- Installing system updates
- Why can't I install system updates?
- About batch configuration
VIVE Focus 3
VIVE Focus Plus and VIVE Focus
- Creating the batch configuration package (VIVE Focus Plus and VIVE Focus)
- Downloading the batch configuration template package
- Activating Kiosk mode
- Enabling and disabling features
- Choosing the apps to show on the headset
- Packaging the files for installation
- Installing the batch configuration package on the device
Launching content on devices
Driver Deployment System
Installing the Driver Deployment System
Administering and managing SteamVR software installations
- Installing the latest SteamVR software on a client computer
- Setting up the host computer to store the SteamVR Library
- Running the Administrator Utility
- Deploying SteamVR software using Device Manager
- Deploying SteamVR software using SteamVR Library
- Uninstalling SteamVR software from a client computer
- Changing a scheduled deployment or uninstall task
Troubleshooting and FAQs
- Contact Us
Customization service for VIVE Focus 3
HTC offers software customization service to add certain custom features to VIVE Focus 3 devices. This is a paid service and requires enterprises to purchase customization licenses for each of their devices.
By default, custom features are not shown in VIVE Business Device Management System. They will be added after your organization has purchased the licenses, and the licenses are ready to be deployed to your devices.
Note: Currently, HTC offers Location Based Entertainment (LBE) as a custom feature. More features will be available for purchase in the future.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.