Nothing's in my cart
- Managing VIVE Focus 3 headsets
- Installing system updates
- Why can't I install system updates?
- About batch configuration
VIVE Focus 3
VIVE Focus Plus and VIVE Focus
- Creating the batch configuration package (VIVE Focus Plus and VIVE Focus)
- Downloading the batch configuration template package
- Activating Kiosk mode
- Enabling and disabling features
- Choosing the apps to show on the headset
- Packaging the files for installation
- Installing the batch configuration package on the device
Driver Deployment System
Installing the Driver Deployment System
Administering and managing SteamVR software installations
- Installing the latest SteamVR software on a client computer
- Setting up the host computer to store the SteamVR Library
- Running the Administrator Utility
- Deploying SteamVR software using Device Manager
- Deploying SteamVR software using SteamVR Library
- Uninstalling SteamVR software from a client computer
- Changing a scheduled deployment or uninstall task
Troubleshooting and FAQs
- Contact Us
Creating the batch configuration package (VIVE Focus 3)
Create a batch configuration package for your VIVE Focus 3 to customize settings and to enroll it to the VIVE Business Device Management System. To learn what features can be set or enabled for the batch configuration package, see Batch configuration features.
VIVE Business Device Management System, click
Create Batch Configuration Package > VIVE Focus 3 > Start or
Important: You need to update the system version of VIVE Focus 3 to 3.0.999.197 or later. In the headset, select Update Now, and follow the instructions to update the headset.
Choose how the batch configuration package can be used and if you want to enroll
VIVE Focus 3 to
VIVE Business Device Management System. Click
- It's recommended to select Yes for Enroll Devices to VIVE Business Device Management System. If VIVE Focus 3 is not enrolled, it cannot be managed using the VIVE Business Device Management System.
- If you want system and firmware updates for your headsets to be managed using VIVE Business Device Management System, select Systems updates can only be done through VIVE Business Device Management System. If not selected, system and firmware updates will be managed on the headset by users.
Choose default settings such as language, network, and boundary options for
VIVE Focus 3. Click
- You can only upload
Wi-Fi Certificate Authority (CA) and User certificates in the
P12 file formats.
- If your certificate is in the PFX file format, rename the file format to .p12.
- If your certificate is in the CER, CRT, or KEY file format, convert it to PEM.
- Select Store batch configuration package on device to save the batch configuration package on the headset after installing the package. If you do a factory reset and there is no batch configuration package in the storage card, the headset will automatically execute the saved batch configuration package.
- You can only upload Wi-Fi Certificate Authority (CA) and User certificates in the PEM and P12 file formats.
- Select the apps, including the Mobile Device Management (MDM) solution if using one, to install on the headset. Click Next.
- Set Kiosk mode options. Click Next.
- Click Publish to create the batch configuration package.
In VIVE Business Device Management System, go to Manage Devices > Batch Configuration > VIVE Focus 3 to check the publishing progress of the batch configuration package.