Nothing's in my cart
- Managing VIVE Focus 3 headsets
- Installing system updates
- Why can't I install system updates?
- About batch configuration
VIVE Focus 3
VIVE Focus Plus and VIVE Focus
- Creating the batch configuration package (VIVE Focus Plus and VIVE Focus)
- Downloading the batch configuration template package
- Activating Kiosk mode
- Enabling and disabling features
- Choosing the apps to show on the headset
- Packaging the files for installation
- Installing the batch configuration package on the device
Driver Deployment System
Installing the Driver Deployment System
Administering and managing SteamVR software installations
- Installing the latest SteamVR software on a client computer
- Setting up the host computer to store the SteamVR Library
- Running the Administrator Utility
- Deploying SteamVR software using Device Manager
- Deploying SteamVR software using SteamVR Library
- Uninstalling SteamVR software from a client computer
- Changing a scheduled deployment or uninstall task
Troubleshooting and FAQs
- Contact Us
Downloading the installer package
The Driver Deployment System installer package contains the necessary software for you to manage and easily deploy the SteamVR software to multiple computers from a single computer.
- On your computer's web browser, go to https://business.vive.com/dm/ and log in using your HTC account.
- Click Downloads and Tools > Driver Deployment System.
Do one of the following:
- Click Download Installation Package and once set up, your business will be able to select amongst different versions of the SteamVR software to deploy to the client computers.
- Click Download Installation Package + Latest SteamVR if your business wants the latest version of the SteamVR software readily available so you can install it on client computers. You can still deploy older SteamVR software versions.
- Save the DMS_Software.zip or DMS_Software_with_SteamVR.zip file to your computer.