Nothing's in my cart
- Managing VIVE Focus 3 headsets
- Installing system updates
- Why can't I install system updates?
- About batch configuration
VIVE Focus 3
VIVE Focus Plus and VIVE Focus
- Creating the batch configuration package (VIVE Focus Plus and VIVE Focus)
- Downloading the batch configuration template package
- Activating Kiosk mode
- Enabling and disabling features
- Choosing the apps to show on the headset
- Packaging the files for installation
- Installing the batch configuration package on the device
Launching content on devices
Driver Deployment System
Installing the Driver Deployment System
Administering and managing SteamVR software installations
- Installing the latest SteamVR software on a client computer
- Setting up the host computer to store the SteamVR Library
- Running the Administrator Utility
- Deploying SteamVR software using Device Manager
- Deploying SteamVR software using SteamVR Library
- Uninstalling SteamVR software from a client computer
- Changing a scheduled deployment or uninstall task
Troubleshooting and FAQs
- Contact Us
Managing your account
Check your profile, content assigned to you, storage, and more by clicking your avatar on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Click Profile to check details about your account.
- Click Account if you want to check or update your account settings.
- Click License Management to check your account storage and user status.
- Click Redeem to use a redemption code to purchase or renew a product license. See Redeeming a redemption code.
- Click Order History to see a list of products you've purchased.
Upgrade to Organization Account to change your current account to an organizational one to be able to use all the
VIVE Business Device Management System features.
Note: Upgrade to Organization Account is only available if you're signed in using an HTC account that doesn't have organization/business information.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.