Nothing's in my cart
Headset and converter
- About the VIVE Pro headset
- Putting on the VIVE Pro headset
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Can I wear my prescription glasses while using VIVE Pro Secure?
- Adjusting the lens distance on the headset
- Replacing the face cushion
- Connecting a USB device to the VIVE Pro headset
- Removing the headset earphones
- Replacing the headset earphones
- Reattaching the head pad on the headset strap
- Updating the headset firmware
- What does the status light on the headset mean?
- What can I do to troubleshoot the headset?
- What can I do when the status light on the headset indicates an error?
- What should I do if the headset is not tracked?
- My headset display is blurry. What should I do?
- What can I do to resolve the "headset not found" error?
- My headset can't be detected due to a USB port issue. What should I do?
- After upgrading to Windows 10, VIVE shows as the computer's main monitor. What should I do?
- I'm experiencing skipped frames. What could I do?
- I'm seeing drifting motion or floating objects in VR. What could I do?
- Is there a way to also hear from the computer what's in VR?
- What should I do if there's cracking noise from the headset earphones?
- What can I do if the headset connection status is unstable?
- The headset display suddenly turns blank. What can I do?
- About the VIVE Controllers (2018)
- Connecting the controllers to the computer
- Turning the controllers on or off
- Updating controller firmware
- What should I do if any of the controllers is not tracked?
- How do I know which of the controllers is not being tracked?
- What can I do if the controller's trackpad is oversensitive?
- What should I do if my controller are not recognized?
- I can't use my controller after I accidentally unplugged it during the firmware update. What should I do?
- What is the play area?
- Planning your play area
- Choosing the play area
- Setting up VIVE Pro Secure for the first time
- Setting up a standing-only play area
- Setting up a room-scale play area
- Resetting the play area
- Verifying your setup
- After setting up, how do I turn the VIVE system on?
- What is the recommended space for the play area?
- Can I include space occupied by furniture for the play area?
- Will VR apps that are for limited spaces or stationary experiences only work with a room-scale setup?
- I can't complete the room setup. What should I do?
System Dashboard settings
- Contact Us
How can I capture screenshots in VR?
While in VR, press the System button and the trigger at the same time. You'll see a notification when the screenshot is saved.
You can access screenshots directly from the Steam client by clicking View > Screenshots.
To find screenshots from apps downloaded in VIVEPORT, navigate to the Steam installation folder. The default location on 64-bit versions of Windows is:
C:\Program files (x86)\Steam\userdata\[Steam user number]\760\remote\0\screenshots
If you have chosen a custom installation folder, navigate to it and find the following subfolder:
...\Steam\userdata\[Steam user number]\760\remote\0\screenshots
Screenshots from other apps can be found in their respective folder:
...\Steam\userdata\[Steam user number]\760\remote\[app folder]\screenshots