Nothing's in my cart
About VIVE Sync
Organizing and managing meetings
Presenting to your audience
Tools you can use
Using VIVE Sync on your PC and mobile device
Solutions and FAQs
- How many people can join a VIVE Sync meeting?
- What devices are compatible with VIVE Sync?
- Can people using different VR headsets join the same VIVE Sync meeting?
- Is VIVE Sync compatible with Oculus VR headsets?
- What languages does VIVE Sync support?
- What are the system requirements for using VIVE Sync with a PC VR headset?
- What is the VIVE Sync Avatar Creator app, and where can I find it?
- What types of files can I share during a VIVE Sync meeting?
- Why can't I sign in to the VIVE Sync website on iPad or iPhone?
- How do I send feature requests, feedback, and suggestions to the VIVE Sync team?
- What ports must the network administrator enable for VIVE Sync?
VIVE Sync meetings
- Can I book VIVE Sync meetings from Outlook?
- I was invited to a VIVE Sync meeting. How do I join?
- Why aren't some meetings listed on the Agenda panel in the VIVE Sync lobby?
- How do I upload files to a meeting room?
- How do I import 3D models into VIVE Sync?
- I uploaded a 3D model, but I couldn't open it in the meeting room. Why?
- What's the difference between Host code and Guest code?
- Where and for how long are uploaded files stored in VIVE Sync?
- Can I record VIVE Sync meetings?
- How long are screenshots and meeting minutes available after the meeting ends? How do I download them?
- Contact Us
The Sync Menu
The Sync Menu provides convenient ways of presenting your content and a handful of helpful meeting tools.
Whether you're outside or inside the meeting room, you can open the Sync Menu. Press the Sync button on the virtual controller to open the menu. Press the button again to close the menu.
Note: Depending on the type of controller you're using, the actual button you need to press on your controller may vary.
How do I use the Sync Menu?
- Hover the beam over the right side of the
Sync Menu to choose from the different types of content windows you can use for viewing and presenting content. To learn more, see
Presenting to your audience.
- Hover the beam over the left side of the menu to choose from the available meeting tools.
- On the top side of the menu, you’ll see these icons:
Icon Description Be right back: Change your presence state. For details, see Changing your presence state. Mute: Mute or unmute your microphone. Settings: Change VIVE Sync settings.