Nothing's in my cart
- About VIVE Business+
- Signing in to VIVE Business+
- Creating an organization
- Changing the HTC ID for an organization
- Activating VIVE Business Warranty and Services (BWS)
- Registering several devices with VIVE Business Warranty and Services (BWS)
- Enrolling devices
- Generating a QR code to enroll devices
- Setting up a group of devices
VIVE Business+ console
Solutions and FAQs
- What should I do if I see "Tier not supported" when trying to enroll devices?
- Can I upgrade my trial organization tier to Pro or Ultimate?
- How do I check if the batch configuration package was installed?
- What happens to a device when the license expires?
- Why were apps uninstalled from a device?
- How do I set a fixed Wi-Fi MAC address?
- What do the error messages mean?
- What permissions does each VIVE Business+ role have?
- What should I do if VIVE Business+ settings are not applied?
- Contact Us
Installing apps on devices in a group
You can install more apps on devices in a group.
Important: Only organizations subscribed to the Ultimate tier have access to the Apps and Media management features. To learn more about what organization tiers are offered, please contact your account manager.
- In VIVE Business+, go to Manage devices > Group.
- Click the group where you want to install apps on the devices.
Group properties, click
- Under Files, click Select next to Install apps.
Select the apps and app versions to install and click
Note: If Default is selected for Version, the default version—if one is set when you uploaded the app—will be installed. See Uploading apps to VIVE Business+.
- Scroll down the screen and click Save.