Nothing's in my cart
- About VIVE Business+
- Signing in to VIVE Business+
- Creating an organization
- Changing the HTC ID for an organization
- Activating VIVE Business Warranty and Services (BWS)
- Registering several devices with VIVE Business Warranty and Services (BWS)
- Enrolling devices
- Generating a QR code to enroll devices
- Setting up a group of devices
VIVE Business+ console
Solutions and FAQs
- What should I do if I see "Tier not supported" when trying to enroll devices?
- Can I upgrade my trial organization tier to Pro or Ultimate?
- How do I check if the batch configuration package was installed?
- What happens to a device when the license expires?
- Why were apps uninstalled from a device?
- How do I set a fixed Wi-Fi MAC address?
- What do the error messages mean?
- What permissions does each VIVE Business+ role have?
- What should I do if VIVE Business+ settings are not applied?
- Contact Us
Editing group settings
You can edit group settings after you've created the group.
- In VIVE Business+, go to Manage devices > Group.
- Click the group you want to edit.
Scroll down to
Group properties and click
You can change the following:
- ROM and how you want to update the ROM version
- Batch configuration package
- Select Disable System Update to keep the software version of the devices in the group on the current version. Devices in the group will also not receive future updates or update notifications.
- If you change the map, make sure the device is used at the same location where the map was created. If not, you'll need to redraw the play area boundary.
- To set device owner permissions for an EMM (Enterprise Mobility Management) app, see Assigning an EMM app with device owner permissions.
- Click Save.