Nothing's in my cart
- About VIVE Business+
- Signing in to VIVE Business+
- Creating an organization
- Changing the HTC ID for an organization
- Activating VIVE Business Warranty and Services (BWS)
- Registering several devices with VIVE Business Warranty and Services (BWS)
- Enrolling devices
- Enrolling devices via USB
- Generating a QR code to enroll devices
Solutions and FAQs
- Contact Us
Releasing a seat license
If a registered device is no longer being used, release the seat license for that device to better manage the use of your seats.
- In VIVE Business+, go to Manage devices > Registered.
- Select the unused device.
- In Device details, scroll down to Factory reset and click Reset.
Important: Performing a factory reset through the device will not release the seat license. If you already performed a factory reset through the device, you'll need to enroll the device again to VIVE Business+. After enrolling, use VIVE Business+ to perform the factory reset to release the seat license.
To check how many remaining seats you have for your organization, go to Dashboard, and then check under Usage.