Nothing's in my cart
Solutions and FAQs
- What should I do if I see "Tier not supported" when trying to enroll devices?
- Can I upgrade my trial organization tier to Pro or Ultimate?
- How do I check if the batch configuration package was installed?
- What happens to a device when the license expires?
- How do I register several devices with VIVE Business Warranty and Services (BWS)
- How do I add more seat licenses?
- How do I release a seat license?
- Why were apps uninstalled from a device?
- Contact Us
Activating VIVE Business Warranty and Services (BWS)
Before you can enroll your devices, they must be registered with VIVE Business Warranty and Services (BWS). BWS is the warranty and services program available for business customers. BWS enables warranty protection and provides enhanced support and services.
- Reach out to your account manager to purchase a VIVE Business Warranty and Services activation code.
- In VIVE Business+, go to BWS, and then click Register in the upper right.
Enter the required information and click
Tip: If you're registering several devices, click CSV to download a template where you can enter the device information of all your devices to simultaneously register all of them. See How do I register several devices with VIVE Business Warranty and Services (BWS).
- Review the device information that you entered and click Next.
- Wait for the registration to finish and click Done.