Nothing's in my cart
Managing members, buildings, and spaces
- Signing in to the VIVERSE for Business Management Console
- Types of roles in VIVERSE for Business
- Types of virtual spaces
- Distributing seats
- Assigning account owners
- Assigning building owners
- Adding members to a building
- Assigning space owners
- Adding members to a persistent space
- Inviting guests to a persistent space
Uploading and downloading content
Entering VIVERSE for Business
Creating and joining sessions
Tools you can use
Viewing and sharing content
Working with 3D models
Accessing your PC
Using Viewer mode
- Using Viewer mode on your computer or mobile device
- Starting a Private Talk session in Viewer mode
- Viewer controls
- Creating and joining sessions in Viewer mode
- Using the file browser in Viewer mode
- Using the web browser in Viewer mode
- Viewing content shared by other members
- How safe zone works in Viewer mode
Solutions and FAQs
- What are the system requirements for using VIVERSE for Business with PC VR headsets?
- What devices are compatible with VIVERSE for Business?
- What languages does VIVERSE for Business support?
- How do I send feature requests, feedback, and suggestions to the VIVERSE for Business team?
- Why can't I sign in to the VIVERSE for Business User Console on iPad or iPhone?
Files and content windows
- What types of files can I open and share during a session?
- What's the file size limit for uploading files to VIVERSE for Business?
- How do I upload files to a space or session room?
- Where and for how long are uploaded files stored in VIVERSE for Business?
- How long are screenshots retained in VIVERSE for Business? How do I download them?
- How many files and content windows can I open at the same time?
Subscriptions and other FAQs
- Contact Us
About the VIVERSE for Business User Console
The VIVERSE for Business User Console provides cloud storage space for you to upload files, bookmark websites, and create virtual sessions so they can be accessed in the VIVERSE for Business VR and desktop apps.
Content you've created in VIVERSE for Business can also be downloaded to your computer.
Here are the things you can do on the VIVERSE for Business User Console:
- Upload images, videos, and PDFs. For details, see the following topics:
- Bookmark your favorite websites. See Adding, changing, and removing bookmarks.
- View the Building map to check what persistent and dynamic spaces are available in each building. You can also check who the building and space owners are.
- Download screenshots and other files you've created and saved in VIVERSE for Business. See Downloading screenshots and other files created in the virtual space.
- Download tools that you can use for uploading PowerPoint® files from your PC, using remote desktop, and more. See Installing VIVERSE add-ons.
- Create virtual sessions and invite members to join them. See Creating sessions via the VIVERSE for Business User Console.