Solutions and FAQs
- What should I do if I see "Tier not supported" when trying to enroll devices?
- Can I upgrade my trial organization tier to Pro or Ultimate?
- How do I check if the batch configuration package was installed?
- What happens to a device when the license expires?
- How do I register several devices with VIVE Business Warranty and Services (BWS)
- How do I add more seat licenses?
- How do I release a seat license?
- Why were apps uninstalled from a device?
- Contact Us
Adding devices to a group
Add devices to a group to apply the same settings to all devices.
- In VIVE Business+, go to Manage devices > Group.
- Click the group where you want to add devices.
- Under Devices, click Add devices.
Select the devices you want to add to the group, and then click
Note: Only enrolled devices can be added. See Enrolling devices.