Solutions and FAQs
- What should I do if I see "Tier not supported" when trying to enroll devices?
- Can I upgrade my trial organization tier to Pro or Ultimate?
- How do I check if the batch configuration package was installed?
- What happens to a device when the license expires?
- How do I register several devices with VIVE Business Warranty and Services (BWS)
- How do I add more seat licenses?
- How do I release a seat license?
- Why were apps uninstalled from a device?
- Contact Us
Adding new users
Add users to your VIVE Business+ organization to let them manage devices.
- In VIVE Business+, go to Manage users.
- In the upper right, click Add.
Enter user details and click
Permission, you can set as:
- Admin: Admins have full access to all VIVE Business+ features for the organization.
- Editor: Editors have the same permissions as Admins but cannot add new users or edit user settings.